Dubai With Mauritius
- India – Dubai
- Dubai City Tour – The Dubai Mall & Burj Al Khalifa
- Desert Safari with barbeque dinner and belly dance
- Abu Dhabi City Tour – Dubai
|Month||Arrival in Dubai||Departure from Mauritius|
Day 01: India – Dubai – Dhow Cruise
Welcome to Dubai. After immigration and custom proceed. Afterwards check in into the hotel. In the evening we will visit Dhow Cruise. Enjoy the magnificent Arabic cuisine on board. Overnight in Dubai.
Day 02: Dolphin Show & Burj Khalifa
After breakfast proceed for Dolphanarium. See the spectacular Dolphin Show. Later proceed for world’s tallest tower, Burj Al Khalifa. Visit to the observatory gallery at the top (Level 124th floor between 1800 HRS to 2100 HRS) will give you some breath taking views of Dubai. Later see the magnificent Dubai fountain. Later proceed back to your hotel after Dinner. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 03: Abu Dhabi City Tour & Ferrari Park
After breakfast we proceed for Abu Dhabi, the Capital of United Arab Emirates. Visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Emirates Palace Hotel, Cornice, Abu Dhabi City. Later enjoy Ferrari Park. Later return back to Dubai. Overnight stay at Dubai.
Day 04: Dubai City Tour & Dessert Safari
Today after breakfast we proceed for Panoramic Dubai City Tour. We will take a photo stop at Burj Al Arab – Tallest Hotel in the world, Take a walk on the Jumeirah Beach, Jumeirah Mosque, drive through famous Sheikh Zayed Road, take photo stop at Atlantis Hotel. Later in the afternoon we will go for the Desert Safari Tour’ – A magical evening in the Desert with an exciting drive on the sand dunes, watch the sunset, relax in an Arabian tent while having a barbeque dinner and enjoy a traditional Belly dance performance. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel.
Day 05: Dubai – Mauritius
After breakfast we check out of the Hotel and proceed to the airport for your flight to Mauritius. Arrive at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Airport and check into Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Dinner & Overnight in Hotel.
Day 06: Scenic South Tour
After breakfast, Drive to Curepipe. Visit the ship making factory. Shopping at the duty free shops in Floreal. View the scenic town of Cure pipe & its surroundings from the extinct crater of Trou aux Cerfs. Afternoon drive through the nature park of Black River & Plaine Champagne to Chamarel village. Stop at Grand Bassin (Ganga Talao) sacred lake & view the stunning 108 feet statue of “Mangal Mahadev”. Visit Chamarel, the unusual 7 colored earth created by volcanic rocks, the earths form beautiful patterns of color in the exposed hillsides. View the startlingly beautiful Chamarel waterfalls which emerge from the moors and primeval vegetation. The water tumble from a height of about 83 meters. Drive back to hotel.
Day 07: Ile Aux Cerf Island
After breakfast, Drive to Belle Mare to enjoy aquatic activities like parasailing*, undersea walk*, waterfall visit * or banana tube ride*. Drive to Trou d’Eau douce for the speedboat transfer to Ile aux Cerfs, the islet with the most beautiful beach and the clearest turquoise water. Free on island up to 15h30. Return back to mainland by speedboat. Drive back to hotel.
Day 08: North Tour
Port Louis City-After breakfast, Drive to Port Louis for a visit of the capital via the Citadel & its surrounding area. View the Champ de Mars race course, inaugurated in 1812 it the oldest horse- racing club in the Southern Hemisphere, and one of the oldest in the world. Afterwards drive to Le Caudan/Port Louis Waterfront, with some 170 shops it is a must shopping stop. Drive back to hotel.
Day 09: Mauritius – India
Today is your last day in Mauritius. After breakfast, pack up your baggage. Day is free till departure. Later proceed to the airport to board your flight for Mumbai with the sweet memories of the tour with Ram Krishna Travels!!!
- Return Airfare in Economy Class from India – Dubai – Mauritius – India All Airport Taxes & Visa Fees
- Accommodation on Twin/Triple sharing basis Meals : Breakfast & Dinner as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with all entry Tickets by AC Luxury Coach Insurance for below 59 Yrs
- Tourism Dirham Tax (10 AED Per Room Per Night) to be paid at the time of Check In at Dubai Domestic Tickets
- Any increase in Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour Portage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
Tour Cost: INR 110000/- Per Person
Surcharge of INR 7500/- for Christmas & New Year Dep.
Booking Amount: INR 20000/- Per Person
- Booking Form
- Passport Copies
- Advance Amount as per Chart
- Before 60 Days Booking Amount Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 90%
- Within 30 Days 100%