GERMANY – 01 Nights
- Heidelberg Castle Photo Stop
- Visit to Black Forest Region
- Lake Titisee Visit
SWITZERLAND – 02 Nights
- Geneva Orientation Tour
- Montreux Visit – Chillon Castle Photo Stop
- Bern Orientation Tour
- Rhine Falls Visit
- Mt. Titlis
- Orientation Tour of Lucerne City
FRANCE – 02 Nights
- Guided City Tour of Paris
- Eiffel Tower 03rd Level (Subject to In Operation)
- Seine River Cruise
- Disneyland (Optional – At Additional Charges)
Nonstop Premium Airline (Air India)
- to reduce the travel time & to give more comfort as compare to others where it takes over 18 HRS to reach Europe by using Gulf Airlines.
- One price with no hidden cost like tips etc… We do not collect anything on tour.
|May||12 & 26|
|June||09 & 23|
Day 01: Frankfurt, The Commercial Capital of Germany
Welcome! Today you board your flight to the Commercial Capital of Germany – Frankfurt. You will be greeted by your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall. Check inn to hotel & relax in your hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Germany. (Dinner)
Day 02: Black Forest / Heidelberg Alstadt - Rhine Falls
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for Heidelberg Castle (Photo Stop). Later proceed to Lake Titisee. The Titisee is a lake in the southern Black Forest in Baden-Württemberg. It covers an area of 1.3 km² and is an average of 20 m deep. It owes its formation to the Feldberg glacier, the moraines of which were formed in the Pleistocene epoch and nowadays form the shores of the lake.
Later drive to Schaffhausen to visit Rhine Water Falls. The Rhine Falls is the most powerful waterfall in Switzerland and Europe. The falls are located on the High Rhine on the border between the cantons of Schaffhausen and Zürich, between the municipalities of Neuhausen am Rheinfall and Laufen- Uhwiesen/Dachsen, next to the town of Schaffhausen in northern Switzerland. Later we proceed to Zurich. Arrive post Dinner, check in into the hotel. Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 03: Zurich
Today, we visit Mt. Titlis. View magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car. Fun and frolic awaits, as you ride the astounding Rotair to Mt. Titlis, central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice which is a visual treat. At 10,000 feet get an unrestricted 360 degree view of the Alpine landscape.
Arrive Lucerne. Lucerne, a compact city in Switzerland known for its preserved medieval architecture, sits amid snowcapped mountains on Lake Lucerne. Its colorful Altstadt (Old Town) is bordered on the north by 870m Museggmauer (Musegg Wall), a 14-century rampart. The covered Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge), built in 1333, links the Aldstadt to the Reuss River’s right bank. & proceed for an orientation tour. Visit the Lion Monument and the Kapell Brucke Bridge (wooden bridge). Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 04: Zurich – Bern - Geneva
After your breakfast at hotel, we will proceed to Bern; Bern is the capital of Switzerland, and also the capital of the canton of the same name. Albert Einstein lived in Bern from 1903 to 1905 and developed his Theory of Relativity here. The Einstein House gives visitors a chance to see where the great physicist completely revolutionized our understanding of space and time. The Clock Tower (Zytglogge) was Bern’s first western city gate (1191 – 1256) and is now one of Bern’s most important sights. The Cathedral (Münster) is Bern’s most impressive example of Late Gothic architecture, Geneva. On arrival at Geneva proceed for an orientation Tour. Geneva is the second most populous city in Switzerland (after Zürich) and is the most populous city of Romandy, the French-speaking part of Switzerland. Situated where the Rhône exits Lake Geneva, it is the capital of the Republic and Canton of Geneva. Post Dinner check in into the hotel. Overnight stay at Geneva. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 05: Geneva - Paris
After the buffet breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed to the Capital of France, Paris. Arrive Paris and Cruise along the Seine River that will give you a different perspective of the city. Evening, cruise along the romantic Seine River, and view some of the historical monuments. Cruise along the Seine River that will give you a different perspective of the city. Later after dinner check in into the hotel. Overnight stay at Paris. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 06: Disneyland (Optional - At Additional Charges)
After Breakfast proceed to Disneyland. Experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides OR you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Later return to the hotel after dinner. Overnight in Paris. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 07: Eiffel Tower (3rd level) – Guided City tour of Paris – Tour Ends
After a buffet breakfast, proceed for a fascinating guided city tour. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights-Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, and several others. Next we proceed to view Paris from the 3rdlevel of the Eiffel Tower (Subject to In Operation), later proceed to Airport catch your flight to India with the sweet memories of the tour with Ram Krishna Travels!!! (Breakfast & Lunch)
- Return Airfare in Economy Class as per above itinerary All Airport Taxes & Visa Fees
- Service of a Professional & Multilingual Tour Manager throughout the Tour* Accommodation on Twin/Triple sharing basis
- Meals : Breakfast & Dinner as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with all entry Tickets by AC Luxury Coach Driver / Guide Tips
- Insurance for below 60 Yrs
- Domestic flights Domestic stay
- Any increase in Exchange Rate (1 Euro@77), Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges, Anything no mentioned in the inclusions
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour Portage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Original Passport with 3 month Validity
- Xerox copy of passport front & Back Page (2 Sets)
- Xerox copy of UK/ USA / European Countries Visa page
- 2 photo each , 35mmX 45mm , Matt Finish , with 80% face cover , white back ground ,Ears Clears, without Specks
- Original Bank NOC & Leave sanction Letter
- Last 3 month bank statement with bank seal showing minimum balance of INR 100000 on and above the over total tour cost ( Two Sets )
- In case of over-draft account last 3 month statement & Balance Certificate required
- Last 3 YRS ITR or Form 16
- Office ID Card & Visiting Card
- Last 3 month Salary slip
- Residence Address proof for Outstation Passports
- Student School/ College , ID Card, Bonafide Certificate
- Filled Visa Form with signature
- Visa Appointment letter
- Visa Fees to be paid at the time of Bio-Matric, The same will be deducted at the time of final payment.
- Payment Policy will be follow strictly at the time of booking and after the booking.
- The check in time at all hotels is 1500 Hrs. and check out is at 1200 Hrs.
- Breakfast is not available on the day of check in. the number of breakfast will be the same as the number of nights’ accommodation.
- Breakfast in Europe means cold breakfast (Still differ from place to place). Some hotels put raw fruits some put cut fruits. Some places bakery items. NO INDIAN BREAKFAST OR TEA AVAILABLE. Take Away Breakfast from the hotel may attract charges by the hotels.
- Coach in Europe does not work for more than 12 HRS a day. So please maintain the timing in a group as delay will result into overtime to the driver from tour manager’s salary.
- Day of arrival will be hectic. Second day onwards it will be comfortable.
- Advance amount paid is neither refundable nor transferable in any situation.
- Please ensure that there are no damages done to your hotel room during your stay, since the same would be charged to you directly by the hotel.
- Most of the hotels in Europe are Non Air conditioned & Centrally Temperature Controlled.
- The hotels in Europe will be given outside the city area. However the transfers for the sightseeing and the meals will be available.
- While checking into the hotels, please wait in the lobby or coach as advised by the Tour Manager / representative. Crowding near him would only delay the check-in process.
- Cooking of any kind is not permitted in hotel rooms and hotels may levy a heavy fine for the same.
- Tea Kettle to be carried as the same is not available in any of the hotels.
- In case there are requests for adjoining/ adjacent/interconnecting rooms, the Tour Manager/Hotel Staff will do their best to arrange the same. However, there is no guarantee that the same will be available.
- In some hotels, there may be facilities like mini bar, pay television etc. These are not complimentary and you will be charged by the hotel directly.
- We do not take any guarantee for any loss of baggage or any valuable.
- The visa is not guaranteed. In case of rejection the necessary cancelations will be applicable and shall be borne by the respective passengers. Company is not liable for the same.
- Please understand one thing that you are on a group tour, hence timings needs to be respected. Tour Manager will have right to leave the families who are regularly late to avoid any inconvenience to the other group members.
- It’s a Group tour so it will be hectic & Road travel will be there.
- If any issues during to tour shall be inform to us on the same day or next day. Any issues after the tour will not be entertained.
- All images in the itinerary are internet images & actual will be different.
- We are a tour operator so any shut down of any airlines are not our responsibility. So any cost escalation due to airline changes will be borne by the guest
- By Booking the tour will confirm that Guest is agreed to above all terms & conditions.
|Adult||Child With Bed(2-11)||Child Without Bed(2-11)|
|Adult||Child With Bed(2-11)||Child Without Bed(2-11)|
Note: Booking Amount: INR 20000/- Per Person (Non Refundable)
- Before 60 Days Booking Amount Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 90%
- Within 30 Days 100%
- Before 60 Days 25%
- Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 100%