Day 01: Copenhagen Arrival
Welcome! Today you board your flight to the Capital of Denmark – Copenhagen. You will be greeted by your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall. Later proceed for dinner before we check in into the hotel. Overnight stay. Meals: Dinner
Day 02: Copenhagen City Tour – Cruise to Oslo
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed for City Tour of Copenhagen City. Copenhagen, Denmark’s capital, sits on the coastal islands of Zealand and Amager. It’s linked to Malmo in southern Sweden by the Öresund Bridge. Indre By, the city's historic center, contains Frederiksstaden, an 18th-century rococo district, home to the royal family’s Amalienborg Palace. Nearby is Christiansborg Palace and the Renaissance-era Rosenborg Castle, surrounded by gardens and home to the crown jewels. Later proceed to the pier for your Cruise to Oslo. Dinner and overnight in Cruise. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 03: Oslo Arrival – Flam – Bergen
After breakfast check out from Cruise and transfer to Flam from Oslo. Board your Fjord cruise from Flam to Gudvangen. On arrival at Gudvangen, proceed to Bergen. Dinner and overnight stay at Bergen. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 04: Bergen – City Tour
After breakfast proceed for city tour of Bergen City. Bergen is a city on Norway’s southwestern coast. It's surrounded by mountains and fjords, including Sognefjord, the country’s longest and deepest. Bryggen features colorful wooden houses on the old wharf, once a center of the Hanseatic League's trading empire. The Fløibanen Funicular goes up Fløyen Mountain for panoramic views and hiking trails. The Edvard Grieg House is where the renowned composer once lived. Free time in Bergen. Overnight stay at Bergen. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 05: Bergen – Flam – Oslo
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Flam. Board your Flamsbana Panoramic Train. Later transfer to Oslo. Overnight stay in Oslo. Oslo, the capital of Norway, sits on the country’s southern coast at the head of the Oslofjord. It’s known for its green spaces and museums. Many of these are on the Bygdøy Peninsula, including the waterside Norwegian Maritime Museum and the Viking Ship Museum, with Viking ships from the 9th century. Overnight stay at Oslo. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 06: Oslo City Tour
After breakfast proceed for City tour of Oslo City, Capital of Norway. Visit Fram Museum – The Fram Museum is a museum telling the story of Norwegian polar exploration. It is located on the peninsula of Bygdøy in Oslo, Norway. Later photo stop at Oslo Opera House – The Oslo Opera House is the home of the Norwegian National Opera and Ballet, and the national opera theatre in Norway. The building is situated in the Bjørvika neighborhood of central Oslo, at the head of the Oslofjord. Overnight stay at Oslo. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 07: Oslo – Karlstad – Stockholm
After breakfast check out from the hotel and transfer to Karlstad. Welcome to Sweden. Karlstad is a city on the Klarälven River in Värmland County, Sweden. It’s known for neighboring Lake Vänern to the south, dotted with tiny islands. In town, Värmlands Museum has multimedia exhibits on local history since ancient times. Nearby, Karlstad Cathedral has an elaborate chandelier and 2 model ships hanging from its ceiling. The Brigade Museum showcases Swedish civilian and military life during the Cold War. Later drive to the capital of Sweden. On arrival post Dinner check in into the hotel. Overnight stay at Stockholm. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 08: Stockholm – City Tour – Tour Ends
After breakfast proceed for City Tour of Stockholm, the Capital of Sweden. Stockholm, the capital of Sweden, encompasses 14 islands and more than 50 bridges on an extensive Baltic Sea archipelago. The cobblestone streets and ochre-colored buildings of Gamla Stan (the old town) are home to the 13th-century Storkyrkan Cathedral, the Kungliga Slottet Royal Palace and the Nobel Museum, which focuses on the Nobel Prize. Ferries and sightseeing boats shuttle passengers between the islands. Later in the evening proceed to Airport for your flight back home with wonderful Memories of the tour with Ram Krishna Travels!!!
- Return Airfare in Economy Class as per above itinerary
- All Airport Taxes & Visa Fees
- Service of a Professional & Multilingual Tour Manager throughout the Tour*
- Accommodation on Twin/Triple sharing basis
- Meals : Breakfast & Dinner as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with all entry Tickets by AC Luxury Coach
- Driver / Guide Tips
- Insurance for below 60 Yrs
- Domestic flights
- Domestic stay
- Any increase in Exchange Rate, Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges, Anything no mentioned in the inclusions
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Portage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Original Passport with 3 month Validity
- Xerox copy of passport front & Back Page (2 Sets)
- Xerox copy of UK/ USA / European Countries Visa page
- 2 photo each , 35mmX 45mm , Matt Finish , with 80% face cover , white back ground ,Ears Clears, without Specks
- Original Bank NOC & Leave sanction Letter
- Last 3 month bank statement with bank seal showing minimum balance of INR 100000 on and above the over total tour cost ( Two Sets )
- In case of over-draft account last 3 month statement & Balance Certificate required
- Last 3 YRS ITR or Form 16
- Office ID Card & Visiting Card
- Last 3 month Salary slip
- Residence Address proof for Outstation Passports
- Student School/ College , ID Card, Bonafide Certificate
- Filled Visa Form with signature
- Visa Appointment letter
- Visa Fees to be paid at the time of Bio-Matric, The same will be deducted at the time of final payment.
- The check in time at all hotels is 1500 Hrs. and check out is at 1200 Hrs.
- Breakfast is not available on the day of check in. the number of breakfast will be the same as the number of nights’ accommodation.
- Breakfast in Europe means cold breakfast (Still differ from place to place). Some hotels put raw fruits some put cut fruits. Some places bakery items. NO INDIAN BREAKFAST OR TEA AVAILABLE.
- Coach in Europe does not work for more than 12 HRS a day. So please maintain the timing in a group as delay will result into overtime to the driver from tour manager’s salary.
- Day of arrival will be hectic. Second day onwards it will be comfortable.
- Advance amount paid is neither refundable nor transferable in any situation.
- Please ensure that there are no damages done to your hotel room during your stay, since the same would be charged to you directly by the hotel.
- Most of the hotels in Europe are Non Air conditioned.
- The hotels in Europe will be given outside the city area. However the transfers for the sightseeing and the meals will be available.
- While checking into the hotels, please wait in the lobby or coach as advised by the Tour Manager / representative. Crowding near him would only delay the check-in process.
- Cooking of any kind is not permitted in hotel rooms and hotels may levy a heavy fine for the same.
- Tea Kettle to be carried as the same is not available in any of the hotels.
- In case there are requests for adjoining/ adjacent/interconnecting rooms, the Tour Manager/Hotel Staff will do their best to arrange the same. However, there is no guarantee that the same will be available.
- In some hotels, there may be facilities like mini bar, pay television etc. These are not complimentary and you will be charged by the hotel directly.
- We do not take any guarantee for any loss of baggage or any valuable.
- The visa is not guaranteed. In case of rejection the necessary cancelations will be applicable and shall be borne by the respective passengers. Company is not liable for the same.
- Please understand one thing that you are on a group tour, hence timings needs to be respected. Tour Manager will have right to leave the families who are regularly late to avoid any inconvenience to the other group members.
- It’s a Group tour so it will be hectic & travelling will be there.
- If any issues during to tour shall be inform to us on the same day or next day. Any issues after the tour will not be entertained.
- All images in the itinerary are internet images & actual will be different.
- We are a tour operator so any shut down of any airlines are not our responsibility. So any cost escalation due to airline changes will be borne by the guest
- By Booking the tour will confirm that Guest is agreed to above all terms & conditions.
Pricing : TBA
- Before 60 Days 25%
- Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 100%
- Before 60 Days Booking Amount
- Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 90%
- Within 30 Days 100%