Day 01: London Arrival
Arrive at London Heathrow Airport and be transferred to the hotel. The rest of the day is free to explore local surroundings. In the evening, enjoy an Indian dinner at a restaurant which is walking distance from the hotel (depart for the restaurant at your own convenience). (Dinner)
Day 02: London Sightseeing with Madame Tussauds and London Eye
Commence by taking a visit to the enchanting Swaminarayan Temple, one of the largest Italian marble temples outside of India. Later drive to the center of London to see Trafalgar Square, The Houses of Parliament Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London and Buckingham Palace. Visit the London Eye which offers panoramic views of London. Later visit Madame Tussauds. Here take photos with all time celebrities such as Amitabh Bacchan, Mahatma Gandhi and various others. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 03: London – Glasgow
After breakfast depart for Glasgow (approximate driving time is seven hours). Glasgow is a port city on the River Clyde in Scotland's western Lowlands. It's famed for its Victorian and art nouveau architecture, a rich legacy of the city's 18th–20th-century prosperity due to trade and shipbuilding. Today it's a national cultural hub, home to institutions including the Scottish Opera, Scottish Ballet and National Theatre of Scotland, as well as acclaimed museums and a thriving music scene. Free time in Glasgow. On arrival into Glasgow, enjoy the sights, which will include Glasgow Cathedral, Georges Square, University of Glasgow and the City Chambers. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 04: Glasgow – Fort William – Glasgow
Drive to Loch Lomond where you can enjoy an optional boat cruise; here appreciate the picturesque views of the highlands, whilst indulging in a warm cup of tea or coffee. Begin your scenic drive to Fort William, to visit the Nevis Range. On arrival enjoy the ascent to the summit by cable car whilst admiring the breathtaking scenery of the surrounding mountains (cable car to Nevis Range is weather permitting). You will also have a photo stop at Commando Memorial & Neptune’s Staircase which is the longest staircase lock in Britain. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 05: Glasgow – Edinburgh – Glasgow
Today drive to Edinburgh, en route visit a local whisky distillery for a short tour (children under eight are not permitted inside the distillery). Later, stop for a photo stop at Falkirk Wheel which is a rotating boat lift in Scotland, connecting the Forth and Clyde Canal with the Union Canal. The world’s first & only rotating boat lift was opened by her Majesty, The Queen in 2002. Arrive into Edinburgh and visit the famous Edinburgh Castle with its fine state apartments and ancient Scottish crown jewels. Descend the hill and cross the Royal Mile to see St Giles’ Cathedral and its crown shaped spire. Continuing the journey, we view the Forth Road Bridge to enjoy a spectacular view of the Forth Rail Bridge. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 06: Glasgow – Manchester
After breakfast check out from the hotel and depart for Manchester. Manchester is a major city in the northwest of England with a rich industrial heritage. The Castlefield conservation area’s 18th-century canal system recalls the city’s days as a textile powerhouse, and visitors can trace this history at the interactive Museum of Science & Industry. The revitalised Salford Quays dockyards now house the Daniel Libeskind-designed Imperial War Museum North and the Lowry cultural centre. Later Check in into the hotel. Overnight stay. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 07: Manchester – Birmingham – Tour Ends
After breakfast check-out of the hotel and proceed to Birmingham. Arrive Birmingham and proceed for Orientation tour of the City. Later proceed to Airport for your flight back home with the sweet memories of the tour with Ram Krishna!!! (Breakfast)
- Return Airfare in Economy Class as per above itinerary
- All Airport Taxes & Visa Fees
- Service of a Professional & Multilingual Tour Manager throughout the Tour*
- Accommodation on Twin/Triple sharing basis
- Meals : Breakfast & Dinner as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with all entry Tickets by AC Luxury Coach
- Driver / Guide Tips
- Insurance for below 60 Yrs
- Domestic flights
- Domestic stay
- Any increase in Exchange Rate, Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges, Anything no mentioned in the inclusions
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Portage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Original Passport with 3 month Validity
- Xerox copy of passport front & Back Page (2 Sets)
- Xerox copy of UK/ USA / European Countries Visa page
- 2 photo each , 35mmX 45mm , Matt Finish , with 80% face cover , white back ground ,Ears Clears, without Specks
- Original Bank NOC & Leave sanction Letter
- Last 3 month bank statement with bank seal showing minimum balance of INR 100000 on and above the over total tour cost ( Two Sets )
- In case of over-draft account last 3 month statement & Balance Certificate required
- Last 3 YRS ITR or Form 16
- Office ID Card & Visiting Card
- Last 3 month Salary slip
- Residence Address proof for Outstation Passports
- Student School/ College , ID Card, Bonafide Certificate
- Filled Visa Form with signature
- Visa Appointment letter
- Visa Fees to be paid at the time of Bio-Matric, The same will be deducted at the time of final payment.
- The check in time at all hotels is 1500 Hrs. and check out is at 1200 Hrs.
- Breakfast is not available on the day of check in. the number of breakfast will be the same as the number of nights’ accommodation.
- Breakfast in Europe means cold breakfast (Still differ from place to place). Some hotels put raw fruits some put cut fruits. Some places bakery items. NO INDIAN BREAKFAST OR TEA AVAILABLE.
- Coach in Europe does not work for more than 12 HRS a day. So please maintain the timing in a group as delay will result into overtime to the driver from tour manager’s salary.
- Day of arrival will be hectic. Second day onwards it will be comfortable.
- Advance amount paid is neither refundable nor transferable in any situation.
- Please ensure that there are no damages done to your hotel room during your stay, since the same would be charged to you directly by the hotel.
- Most of the hotels in Europe are Non Air conditioned.
- The hotels in Europe will be given outside the city area. However the transfers for the sightseeing and the meals will be available.
- While checking into the hotels, please wait in the lobby or coach as advised by the Tour Manager / representative. Crowding near him would only delay the check-in process.
- Cooking of any kind is not permitted in hotel rooms and hotels may levy a heavy fine for the same.
- Tea Kettle to be carried as the same is not available in any of the hotels.
- In case there are requests for adjoining/ adjacent/interconnecting rooms, the Tour Manager/Hotel Staff will do their best to arrange the same. However, there is no guarantee that the same will be available.
- In some hotels, there may be facilities like mini bar, pay television etc. These are not complimentary and you will be charged by the hotel directly.
- We do not take any guarantee for any loss of baggage or any valuable.
- The visa is not guaranteed. In case of rejection the necessary cancelations will be applicable and shall be borne by the respective passengers. Company is not liable for the same.
- Please understand one thing that you are on a group tour, hence timings needs to be respected. Tour Manager will have right to leave the families who are regularly late to avoid any inconvenience to the other group members.
- It’s a Group tour so it will be hectic & travelling will be there.
- If any issues during to tour shall be inform to us on the same day or next day. Any issues after the tour will not be entertained.
- All images in the itinerary are internet images & actual will be different.
- We are a tour operator so any shut down of any airlines are not our responsibility. So any cost escalation due to airline changes will be borne by the guest
- By Booking the tour will confirm that Guest is agreed to above all terms & conditions.
|Adult||Child With Bed(2-11)||Child Without Bed(2-11)|
|Adult||Child With Bed(2-11)||Child Without Bed(2-11)|
Note: Booking Amount: INR 20000/- Per Person (Non Refundable)
- Before 60 Days 25%
- Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 100%
- Before 60 Days Booking Amount
- Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 90%
- Within 30 Days 100%