Why travel Thailand ?
- Cost of living is cheap – a little goes a long long way!
- Amazing people – some of the friendliest ever
- The best food in the world at the cheapest prices
- Thai massages on the beach
- Island hopping and chilling on amazing white sand beaches
- Rich cultural heritage with lots to learn from
- Easy to travel around
- A paradise for adrenaline junkies with diving, rock-climbing, trekking and more
- Great starting point for the rest of SE Asia – Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam are all close by
- Still a few home comforts on offer – McDonald’s, Body Shop, etc. in case you feel homesick!
- Shopping, shopping and more shopping – and don’t forget the floating markets!
- Thailand’s Buddhist heritage – for the culture vultures
- Crazy nightlife – for the party people out there!
- Full moon parties – you can’t deny how fun they are
- Visas are a snap and are issued on arrival
- Take a ride on Thailand’s famous elephants – the symbol of a nation!
- Visit the tribes of Kanchanaburi and see for yourself the real Thailand