France – 03 Nights
- Guided City Tour of Paris
- Eiffel Tower 03rd Level (Subject to In Operation)
- Seine River Cruise
- Disneyland (Optional – At Additional Charges)
- Brussels Orientation Tour
Netherlands – 01 Night
- Amsterdam City Tour
- Canal Cruise
Germany – 01 Night
- Titisee Lake & Black Forest Visit
Switzerland – 02 Nights
- Orientation Tour of Lucerne City
Austria – 01 Night
- Swarovski Crystal Museum in Innsbruck
- Orientation City tour of Innsbruck City
Italy – 02 Nights
- Leaning Tower of Pisa Photo stop
- Guided City Tour of Rome
- Orientation City tour of Venice
- Visit to a Vatican Square
Nonstop Premium Airline (Air India)
- to reduce the travel time & to give more comfort as compare to others where it takes over 18 HRS to reach Europe by using Gulf Airlines.
- One price with no hidden cost like tips etc… We do not collect anything on tour.
|August||02 & 23|
Day 01: Paris – River Seine Cruise
Bonjour! Today you board your flight to the Capital of France – Paris. You will be greeted by your friendly Travel Professional outside the baggage hall. Check inn to hotel & relax in your hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at Paris. (Dinner)
Day 02: Eiffel Tower (3rd level) – Guided City tour of Paris
After breakfast proceed for Local City Tour. Marvel at the finest Parisian sights – Champs Elysees, Alexander Bridge, Invalides, Arc de Triomphe, Concorde Square, Opera House, and several others. Next we proceed to view Paris from the 3rdlevel (Top Level) of the Eiffel Tower, Later, free time for shopping. Evening, cruise along the romantic Seine River, and view some of the historical monuments. Cruise along the Seine River that will give you a different perspective of the city. Overnight stay at Paris. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 03: Eiffel Tower (3rd level) – Guided City tour of Paris
Experience a day full of excitement at this popular amusement park. You may choose between Disney Park and enjoy the several rides OR you may visit the Disney Studios and be astounded by the outstanding stunt shows, watch a film being made and see real-life sets used for creating blockbuster movies. Later return back to the city for your Indian dinner. Overnight stay in Paris. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 04: Paris – Brussels – Amsterdam
After breakfast proceed to Brussels, the capital of Belgium. We view the adorable ‘Manneken Pis’ statue of a little boy, as well as the beautiful Grand Place. We continue onwards to Amsterdam. Overnight in Amsterdam. (Breakfast & Dinner).
Day 05: Amsterdam – Cologne
After breakfast checkout from the hotel and proceed for an orientation tour of the city. In the evening enjoy the Canal Cruise. Thrive on the city’s vibrant past with its 1,000 bridges and quaint old houses on your tour of Amsterdam. Later proceed to Cologne. Overnight stay at Cologne. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 06: Cologne – Zurich
After the buffet breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Zurich. The city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland. The picturesque lanes of the central Altstadt (Old Town), on either side of the Limmat River, reflect its pre-medieval history. Waterfront promenades like the Limmatquai follow the river toward the 17th- century Rathaus (town hall). Arrive Zurich and check in into the hotel. Overnight stay at Switzerland. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 07: Mt. Titlis – Lucerne City Tour
Today, we visit Mt. Titlis. View magnificent mountain peaks and glacier crevasses on your trip to Mt. Titlis in the world’s first revolving cable car. Fun and frolic awaits, as you ride the astounding Rotair to Mt. Titlis, central Switzerland’s loftiest peak, covered with snow and ice which is a visual treat. At 10,000 feet get an unrestricted 360 degree view of the Alpine landscape. Arrive Lucerne. Lucerne, a compact city in Switzerland known for its preserved medieval architecture, sits amid snowcapped mountains on Lake Lucerne. Its colorful Altstadt (Old Town) is bordered on the north by 870m Museggmauer (Musegg Wall), a 14-century rampart. The covered Kapellbrücke (Chapel Bridge), built in 1333, links the Aldstadt to the Reuss River’s right bank. Overnight in Switzerland. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 08: Zurich – Innsbruck
This morning after the buffet breakfast you will check out and drive to Innsbruck. Innsbruck, capital of Austria’s western state of Tyrol, is a city in the Alps that’s long been a destination for winter sports. Innsbruck is also known for its Imperial and modern architecture. On arrival visit Swarvoski Crystal
World. Enjoy the orientation tour of Innsbruck City before we proceed for our dinner. Later Check in into the hotel. Overnight stay. (Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 09: Innsbruck – Venice
This morning, check out of your hotel and proceed to the most Romantic City of Italy, Venice. On arrival we proceed to the pier where we board a boat Sail over the Guidecca Canal, past the Adriatic Sea to arrive at St. Mark’s Square – the main square of Venice. This astonishingly wonderful lagoon city is renowned for the beauty of its setting, architecture and artworks. Enjoy free time at St. Mark’s Square with the Basilica, Dodge’s Palace, Campanile and the Bridge of Sighs. Overnight stay. (Breakfast & Dinner).
Day 10: Venice – Pisa – Rome
After a buffet breakfast this morning, check out of your hotel, board your coach and proceed to the Pisa. On arrival visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Later continue your drive to Rome. Arrive Rome and check in into the hotel. Overnight stay. (Breakfast & Dinner).
Day 11: Rome – Vatican Tour – End of Tour
After breakfast with an expert English-speaking guide for a guided city tour of Rome. Visit the beautiful, where the legend goes that tossing a coin over your shoulder gets you back to Rome. See the gigantic Colosseum – symbol of Rome from outside, we continue and drive past the Victor Emmanuel Monument, the Roman Forum, and several more sights of this remarkable city. Visit the Vatican City – the smallest country in the world (shorts or sleeveless vests not allowed). Visit Vatican Square. Later today, it’s time to say goodbye to all new friends you made & board the flight back Home with the sweet memories of the tour with Ram Krishna!!! (Breakfast & Lunch)
- Return Airfare in Economy Class as per above itinerary All Airport Taxes & Visa Fees
- Service of a Professional & Multilingual Tour Manager throughout the Tour* Accommodation on Twin/Triple sharing basis
- Meals : Breakfast & Dinner as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with all entry Tickets by AC Luxury Coach Driver / Guide Tips
- Insurance for below 60 Yrs
- Domestic flights Domestic stay
- Any increase in Exchange Rate (1 Euro@77), Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges, Anything no mentioned in the inclusions
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour Portage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Original Passport with 3 month Validity
- Xerox copy of passport front & Back Page (2 Sets)
- Xerox copy of UK/ USA / European Countries Visa page
- 2 photo each , 35mmX 45mm , Matt Finish , with 80% face cover , white back ground ,Ears Clears, without Specks
- Original Bank NOC & Leave sanction Letter
- Last 3 month bank statement with bank seal showing minimum balance of INR 100000 on and above the over total tour cost ( Two Sets )
- In case of over-draft account last 3 month statement & Balance Certificate required
- Last 3 YRS ITR or Form 16
- Office ID Card & Visiting Card
- Last 3 month Salary slip
- Residence Address proof for Outstation Passports
- Student School/ College , ID Card, Bonafide Certificate
- Filled Visa Form with signature
- Visa Appointment letter
- Visa Fees to be paid at the time of Bio-Matric, The same will be deducted at the time of final payment.
- Payment Policy will be follow strictly at the time of booking and after the booking.
- The check in time at all hotels is 1500 Hrs. and check out is at 1200 Hrs.
- Breakfast is not available on the day of check in. the number of breakfast will be the same as the number of nights’ accommodation.
- Breakfast in Europe means cold breakfast (Still differ from place to place). Some hotels put raw fruits some put cut fruits. Some places bakery items. NO INDIAN BREAKFAST OR TEA AVAILABLE. Take Away Breakfast from the hotel may attract charges by the hotels.
- Coach in Europe does not work for more than 12 HRS a day. So please maintain the timing in a group as delay will result into overtime to the driver from tour manager’s salary.
- Day of arrival will be hectic. Second day onwards it will be comfortable.
- Advance amount paid is neither refundable nor transferable in any situation.
- Please ensure that there are no damages done to your hotel room during your stay, since the same would be charged to you directly by the hotel.
- Most of the hotels in Europe are Non Air conditioned & Centrally Temperature Controlled.
- The hotels in Europe will be given outside the city area. However the transfers for the sightseeing and the meals will be available.
- While checking into the hotels, please wait in the lobby or coach as advised by the Tour Manager / representative. Crowding near him would only delay the check-in process.
- Cooking of any kind is not permitted in hotel rooms and hotels may levy a heavy fine for the same.
- Tea Kettle to be carried as the same is not available in any of the hotels.
- In case there are requests for adjoining/ adjacent/interconnecting rooms, the Tour Manager/Hotel Staff will do their best to arrange the same. However, there is no guarantee that the same will be available.
- In some hotels, there may be facilities like mini bar, pay television etc. These are not complimentary and you will be charged by the hotel directly.
- We do not take any guarantee for any loss of baggage or any valuable.
- The visa is not guaranteed. In case of rejection the necessary cancelations will be applicable and shall be borne by the respective passengers. Company is not liable for the same.
- Please understand one thing that you are on a group tour, hence timings needs to be respected. Tour Manager will have right to leave the families who are regularly late to avoid any inconvenience to the other group members.
- It’s a Group tour so it will be hectic & Road travel will be there.
- If any issues during to tour shall be inform to us on the same day or next day. Any issues after the tour will not be entertained.
- All images in the itinerary are internet images & actual will be different.
- We are a tour operator so any shut down of any airlines are not our responsibility. So any cost escalation due to airline changes will be borne by the guest
- By Booking the tour will confirm that Guest is agreed to above all terms & conditions.
|Adult||Child With Bed(2-11)||Child Without Bed(2-11)|
|Adult||Child With Bed(2-11)||Child Without Bed(2-11)|
- Before 60 Days Booking Amount Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 60 Days 25%
- Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 100%