Day 01: Auckland – The City of Sails – "Haere Mai" Welcome to New Zealand
Welcome to the city of Sails – Auckland. On arrival Meet & Greet by “Ram Krishna” Representative. Transfer to Hotel with en-route sightseeing. Proceed for a sightseeing tour of Auckland. Discover first-hand why Auckland is regarded as one of the best places in the world to live, with a half-day tour of its scenic highlights. Travel through the city center, along Karangahape Road with its chequered past and eclectic vibe, past fashionable Ponson by and over the Auckland Harbour Bridge, enjoying views of the Hauraki Gulf and city skyline. Visit the Viaduct Harbour and Auckland's famous Queen Street before continuing to the Auckland Domain.
The Domain is the city's oldest park and, at 75 hectares, one of its largest. Developed around an extinct volcano, it features tropical gardens, duck ponds and public art, and is also home to the Auckland War Memorial Museum.
After visiting the Domain, the tour continues to Parnell The historic buildings of Parnell have been transformed into a trendy shopping area featuring a range of boutiques, craft and specialty stores. Our tour will then take you along the scenic waterfront route of Tamaki Drive to Michael Joseph Savage Memorial Park, above Mission Bay. Named after one of New Zealand's most revered Prime Ministers, the park, with its formal gardens and tranquil atmosphere, offers a panoramic outlook over the picturesque Eastern Bays, Auckland city and the Waitemata Harbour. Overnight stay at Auckland. (Meals: Dinner)
Day 02: Auckland – Waitamo – Rotorua
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to waitamo. Enjoy a guided tour of the Waitomo Glowworm Caves. The Waitomo Glowworm Caves attraction is a cave at Waitomo on the North Island of New Zealand. It is known for its population of Arachnocampa luminosa, a glowworm species found exclusively in New Zealand. Later proceed to Rotorua – The Thermal City.
Farewell the ‘City of Sails’ as you travel south to reach the market garden area of Pukekohe. Continue through Hamilton - New Zealand’s fourth largest city and the fertile Waikato region to the ‘Thermal City’ of Rotorua. Visit Te Puia Geothermal Reserve to view the boiling mudpools and cascading Pohutu geyser and see local Maori carvers in action. Arrive Rotorua. Check-in to the hotel. Dinner at local Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at Rotorua. (Meals: Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 03: Rotorua – Rainbow Spring Natural Park – Auckland
After breakfast check out from the hotel & visit the Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park where hundreds of brown and rainbow trout can be seen. Next, travel onto the Agrodome for a one-hour performance seeing nineteen sheep breeds introduced onto the stage, the art of sheep shearing, sheepdog demonstrations. Later Drive to Auckland. On arrival free time for shopping and to explore the city on own. Overnight stay at Auckland. (Meals: Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 04: Auckland – Queenstown – Wanaka Excursion
After breakfast check out from the hotel and catch your flight to Queenstown. Arrive Queenstown and visit Wanaka.
Wanaka, a resort town on New Zealand's South Island, is set on the southern end of its namesake lake with views of snowcapped mountains. It's the gateway to the Southern Alps' Mount Aspiring National Park, a wilderness of glaciers, beech forests and alpine lakes. Treble Cone and Cardrona ski resorts are near the park. Just outside the town is the outdoor maze and sculpture gallery of Puzzling World. Overnight stay at Wanka. (Meals: Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 05: Queenstown – Milford Sound Cruise
After breakfast at the hotel, proceed for a full day trip to Milford Sound. Approx travel time 5½ hours (One Way). Follow the southern arm of Lake Wakatipu to Lumsden, and onward to Lake Te Anau. Enter the Eglinton Valley and travel through the Homer Tunnel to reach Milford Sound.
Scenic Cruise & Lunch Combo at 1.30pm
A full-length cruise of Milford Sound in modern, purpose built vessels offers magnificent views of the Mitre Peak and Bowen Falls. Commentaries are provided in several languages. Lunch included on this cruise. Evening return to Queenstown, proceed straight for Dinner at local Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay. (Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner)
Day 06: Queenstown – Mt. Cook – Lake Tekapo – Christchurch
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Mt. Cook. Mount Cook is the highest mountain in New Zealand. Its height, as of 2014, is listed as 3,724 metres. It lies in the Southern Alps, the mountain range which runs the length of the South Island. A popular tourist destination, it is also a favourite challenge for mountain climbers. Later drive to Lake Tekapo.
Lake Tekapo is a small town located at the southern end of the lake of the same name in the inland South Island of New Zealand. It had 369 residents according to the 2013 census, being one of five settlements in the sparsely populated Mackenzie Basin; Later drive to Christchurch. Dinner at local Indian Restaurant. Overnight stay at Christchurch. (Meals: Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 07: Christchurch – City Tour – Antarctic Centre
Christchurch City is located midway down the East Coast of the South Island, just north of Banks Peninsula. Christchurch is the South Island's largest city. It's a vibrant, cosmopolitan place with exciting festivals, theatre, modern art galleries and award-winning attractions. The city was named after Christ Church, a college at the University of Oxford and was originally known as Christ Church. The name was abbreviated through common usage by the 1880s. Christchurch has a population of just under 360,000. Known as the 'Garden City', Christchurch has many beautiful parks and gardens throughout the city. Proceed for city tour including Canterbury University, Riccarton House and Bush, Hagley Park, Museum and Botanical Gardens. From the Western side of the city, travel to the Sign of Takahe, a historic building damaged in the February 2011 earthquake but still providing spectacular views over the city, Canterbury Plains and to the Southern Alps. Visit Antarctic Centre. Free time for shopping. Overnight stay at Christchurch. (Meals: Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 08: Auckland – Tour Ends
After breakfast it’s time to Say good bye to New Zealand and proceed to India with the sweet memories of the tour with Ram Krishna Travels!!! Meals: Breakfast.
- Return Airfare in Economy Class
- All Airport Taxes & Visa Fees
- Service of Tour Manager throughout the Tour
- Accommodation on Twin/Triple sharing basis
- Meals : Breakfast & Dinner as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with all entry Tickets by AC Luxury Coach
- Insurance for 60 yrs. & below
- Driver Tips
- GST @ 5% on NZD component
- Domestic Tickets in India.
- Any increase in Exchange Rate (Currently Calculated NZD @ 46 X 1600 NZD)
- Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Portage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Original Passport with 3 month Validity.
- Xerox copy of passport front & Back Page (2 Sets)
- 2 photo each , 35mmX 45mm , Matt Finish , with 80% face cover , white back ground ,Ears Clears, without Specks
- Original Bank NOC & Leave sanction Letter
- Last 3 month bank statement with bank seal showing minimum balance of INR 100000 on and above the over total tour cost ( Two Sets )
- In case of overdraft account last 3 month statement & Balance Certificate required
- Last 3 YRS ITR or Form 16
- Office ID Card & Visiting Card
- Last 3 month Salary slip
- Residence Address proof for Outstation Passports
- Student School/ College , ID Card, Bonafide Certificate
- The check in time at all hotels is 1500 Hrs. and check out is at 1200 Hrs.
- Breakfast is not available on the day of check in. the number of breakfast will be the same as the number of nights’ accommodation.
- Day of arrival will be hectic. Second day onwards it will be comfortable.
- Advance amount paid is neither refundable nor transferable in any situation.
- Please ensure that there are no damages done to your hotel room during your stay, since the same would be charged to you directly by the hotel.
- While checking into the hotels, please wait in the lobby or coach as advised by the Tour Manager / representative. Crowding near him would only delay the check-in process.
- Cooking of any kind is not permitted in hotel rooms and hotels may levy a heavy fine for the same
- Tea Kettle to be carried as the same is not available in any of the hotels.
- In case there are requests for adjoining/ adjacent/interconnecting rooms, the Tour Manager/Hotel Staff will do their best to arrange the same. However, there is no guarantee that the same will be available.
- In some hotels, there may be facilities like mini bar, pay television etc. These are not complimentary and you will be charged by the hotel directly.
- We do not take any guarantee for any loss of baggage or any valuable
- The visa is not guaranteed. In case of rejection the necessary cancelations will be applicable and shall be born by the respective passengers. Company is not liable for the same.
|Adult||Child With Bed(2-11)||Child Without Bed(2-11)|
|Adult||Child With Bed(2-11)||Child Without Bed(2-11)|
- Before 60 Days Booking Amount
- Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 90%
- Within 30 Days 100%
- Before 60 Days 25%
- Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 100%