Spectacular South Africa
Day 01: Johannesburg, “Welcome to South Africa”
Upon arrival at Johannesburg, O. R Tambo International Airport, a Ram Krishna representative meets you for a transfer to your pre booked hotel at Jo’Burg. Overnight stay at Jo’Burg.(Dinner)
Day 02: Johannesburg – Pillanesburg – Johannesburg
Among Southern Africa’s fascinating game reserves, Pilanesberg National Park is possibly the most accessible. Situated in the ecologically rich transition zone between the Kalahari and the Lowveld, this vast area promises thrilling big game viewing in a malaria free environment. A wide variety of accommodation is available to suit your needs.
After breakfast enjoy a game drive. Later transfer to Johannesburg. Overnight in Johannesburg.(Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 03: Johannesburg – George – Knysna
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Airport for your onward flight to George. Arrive George and proceed to Knysna. 1800 HRS – John Benn Cruise (Time permitting) (Weather permitting) (Subject to availability). Enjoy an amazing view of the imposing sandstone ‘Heads’ which guard the sea entrance to Knysna’s huge tidal lagoon, and the forests, marshes and pristine beaches surrounding it. Evening, you check into the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.(Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 04: Knysna – Oudtshoorn
After breakfast, check and transfer to Oudtshoorn. It is known as the ‘Feather Capital of the World’ thanks to its huge ostrich industry. Arrive and in the afternoon enjoy a tour of the Wildlife Ranch where you will visit a crocodile Park where you have opportunity to take pictures with Cheetah. Later leave for a tour of the Cango Caves – In Oudtshoorn you go underground to marvel at the icy formations in the Cango Caves, regarded as one of South Africa’s most spectacular natural wonders. Check into hotel and spend rest of evening in the comfort of your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.(Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 05: Oudtshoorn – Cape Town
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Cape Town. Cape Town is one of the most popular long haul destinations in the world. Due to its unique topography, it is also one of the easiest places in which to orientate oneself as long as you remember that with Table Mountain behind you and Robben Island before you; you are facing north, looking across Table Bay and up the west coast of Africa. Overnight at Hotel.(Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 06: Cape Town – City Tour
After breakfast leave on a half-day Mother City tour. You will go for a scenic coastal drive through Clifton & Sea Point & later tour passes the Houses of Parliament, the Castle, the SA Museum, and a few other historical sights – District Six, Bo-Kaap, Slave Lodge & ending at the bustling Greenmarket Square. A cable car ride, takes you up the Table Mountain (weather permitting otherwise Signal Hill) for a breath taking view over the city (entrance is included) Return to your hotel. Overnight at Hotel.(Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 07: Cape Town – Peninsula Tour
Breakfast is taken at the hotel. Depart on a full day Peninsula tour. This comprehensive tour shows you the best of the spectacular Cape Peninsula and why it is it’s called the Fairest Cape. Travel past Sea Point and Camps Bay, past the famous beaches of Clifton and Llandudno towards Hout Bay. Drive along the Atlantic Seaboard. Pass through Noordhoek and Scarborough. Later you will take to the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Enjoy the funicular ride aboard the “Flying Dutchman” and enjoy the unforgettable spectacular views. Later get the photo opportunity to take some pictures at the second southernmost tip of the African continent. Visit the beautiful Boulders Beach, and have the option to sit among the famous colony of Jackass Penguins. Thereafter we enjoy a short stop at the naval port of Simon’s Town and know about the legend of “Able Seaman Just Nuisance” the Great Dane Dog that was inducted in Royal Navy. Return to the hotel. Overnight at Hotel.(Breakfast + Dinner)
Day 08: Cape Town – Tour Ends
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel and you will get transferred to Cape Town International Airport to board a flight back home with wonderful Memories of the tour with Ram Krishna Travels!!!
- Return Airfare in Economy Class (Mumbai – Johannesburg – George // Cape Town – Delhi) All Airport Taxes & Visa Fees
- Service of Tour Manager throughout the Tour Accommodation on Twin/Triple sharing basis Meals : Breakfast & Dinner as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary with all entry Tickets by AC Luxury Coach Insurance for 60 yrs. & below
- Driver Tips
- GST @ 5% on ZAR component Domestic Tickets in India
- Any increase in Exchange Rate (Currently Calculated ZAR @ 5)
- Airfare, Visa fees, Airport taxes, Govt. Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Cost of Air ticket deviation charges
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour Portage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Applicants vaild passport is required (Handwritten passport is not allowed) ,Application Form has to be filled in Black Ink only.
- Covering letter on Company’s letter head, must be with company's physical address and phone no. and seal, signature & designation of authorized person, passenger's passport no. and travel date has to be mentioned in the letter
- 2 recent (last one month) color photo 35x45mm, 80% face appearance, white background, matt finish (as per Singapore Style),
- Return confirms ticket or print out
- Hotel Voucher from S.A. Name of the Hotel must be with physical address and phone no.
- Copy or Original Personal Updated Bank Statements of last 3 months with stamp & signature.
- Original Bank statement of last 3 month with minimum balance Rs 50000 with original Bank seal and signature on all the pages of the bank statement
Terms & Conditions & other Important Information:
- The check in time at all hotels is 1500 Hrs. and check out is at 1200 Hrs.
- Breakfast is not available on the day of check in. the number of breakfast will be the same as the number of nights’ accommodation.
- Day of arrival will be hectic. Second day onwards it will be comfortable.
- Advance amount paid is neither refundable nor transferable in any situation.
- Please ensure that there are no damages done to your hotel room during your stay, since the same would be charged to you directly by the hotel.
- The hotels will be given outside the city area. However the transfers for the sightseeing and the meals will be available.
- While checking into the hotels, please wait in the lobby or coach as advised by the Tour Manager / representative. Crowding near him would only delay the check-in process.
- Cooking of any kind is not permitted in hotel rooms and hotels may levy a heavy fine for the same.
- Tea Kettle to be carried as the same is not available in any of the hotels.
- In case there are requests for adjoining/ adjacent/interconnecting rooms, the Tour Manager/Hotel Staff will do their best to arrange the same. However, there is no guarantee that the same will be available.
- In some hotels, there may be facilities like mini bar, pay television etc. These are not complimentary and you will be charged by the hotel directly.
- We do not take any guarantee for any loss of baggage or any valuable.
- The visa is not guaranteed. In case of rejection the necessary cancelations will be applicable and shall be born by the respective passengers. Company is not liable for the same.
- Please understand one thing that you are on a group tour, hence timings needs to be respected. Tour Manager will have right to leave the families who are regularly late to avoid any inconvenience to the other group members.
- If any issues during to tour shall be inform to us on the same day or next day. Any issues after the tour will not be entertained.
- All images in the itinerary are internet images & actual will be different.
- We are a tour operator so any shut down of any airlines are not our responsibility. So any cost escalation due to airline changes will be borne by the guest
- By Booking the tour will confirm that Guest is agreed to above all terms & conditions.
|Adult||Child With Bed(2-11)||Child Without Bed(2-11)|
|Adult||Child With Bed(2-11)||Child Without Bed(2-11)|
Note: Booking Amount: INR 20000/- Per Person (Non Refundable)
- Before 60 Days Booking Amount
- Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 90%
- Within 30 Days 100%
- Before 60 Days 25%
- Before 45 Days 50%
- Before 30 Days 100%